ENTRY INTO CAFETERIA
- All students are required to swipe their student I.D. card when entering the cafeteria.
- If you do not have your I.D. then you must show your printed temporary I.D. to the school aide.
- If you do not show a temporary I.D. then you must sign the Missing I.D. book and may result in a consultation with the Deans.
LUNCH LINE ETIQUETTE
- Students are required to assemble in a single line in the “designated” lunch line area.
- Any student found to be “cutting” the lunch line will be referred to the Dean.
LUNCH TABLE ETIQUETTE
- All students are required to clean up after themselves and throw their waste in the appropriate recycling receptors.
- Everyone is responsible for the table they are sitting at; therefore please make sure your peers also remove their waste from the table. This will allow for a clean, sanitary and pleasurable eating environment for all.
COOPERATION WITH STAFF
- Your complete cooperation with all cafeteria staff is required in order to ensure the safe and clean running of the cafeteria.
- All cafeteria rules of engagement are to be adhered by everyone (ex. no running, no use of external speakers, etc)
- If you are found to be insubordinate, Deans will be notified.
- All students are required to follow the NYC Department of Education Recycling Guidelines:
- All waste should be discarded in the appropriate waste pails:
- Food Waste Container
- Garbage Waste Container
USE OF PASSES DURING LUNCHTIME
All students who are leaving the cafeteria to use the bathroom, visit the SO store, or to purchase items from the vending machines are required to leave their School Photo I.D. with the school aide at the front desk of the cafeteria.
All students who are leaving the cafeteria for any other valid reason must obtain a paper pass (e.g. to attend tutoring, Teacher Assist, etc…)
Thank you for your efforts in keeping the cafeteria a safe and healthy environment!
School Safety/BRT/Attendance Committee