Automated Telephone Message Directory
Welcome to Staten Island Technical High School’s
Automated Telephone Directory
- This call may be recorded for security purposes.
- If you know your party´s extension, you may dial it at any time. (Number in parentheses)
- If you would like to send an e-mail please go to the Tech website at www.siths.org. Click on "About Us" then Faculty/Staff."
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please email teachers. Calls cannot be made to classrooms.
- Please listen carefully to the following options as our menu recently changed.
Press 1: for School Nurse, Coordinator of Student Activities, Parent Coordinator, Alumni Association, Dean´s Office, or Athletic Director.
- School Nurse, press 1 (1111)
- Coordinator of Student Activities, press 2 (6521)
- Parent Coordinator, press 3 (1171)
- Alumni Association, press 4 (1172)
- Dean’s Office, press 5 (2301)
- Athletic Director, press 7 (1541)
Press 2: to speak with Pupil Accounting, College Office, Supply Room, Budget and Personnel, the Principal´s Office, Admission's Office, or to order a Transcript.
- Pupil Accounting or to Order a Transcript, press 1 (1251)
- College Office, press 2 (1391)
- Supply Office, press 3 (1081)
- Budget & Personnel Office, press 4 (1213)
- Principal´s Office, press 5 (2291)
- Admissions Office, press 6 (2192)
- Order a Transcript, press 7 (1392)
Press 3: to speak with a Guidance Counselor or the Social Worker
- Mrs. Barnett, press 1 (1271)
- Ms. Clark, Social Worker, press 2 (2522)
- Ms. Devine in the College Office, press 3 (1391)
- Mrs. Ecker, press 4 (1371)
- Mrs. Ferrigno, press 5 (1341)
- Ms. Maddaluno, press 6 (1373)
- Mrs. Vinci, press 7 (1372)
Press 4 to reach an Assistant Principal
- Dr. Davis, Organization, press 1 (1213)
- Mr. Manzo, Social Studies, Technology, and CTE, press 2 (2291)
- Mrs. Sanguinedo, English, Band, Performing Arts, Physical Education, and Student Activities, press 3 (3311)
- Mrs. Kirschbaum, Guidance, Pupil Personnel Services, College Office, and Security, press 4 (1221)
- Mr. Dellegrazie, Mathematics, Foreign Language and High School Admissions press 5 (2191)
Press 5: if this is a medical emergency. Otherwise, please press 1171 for the Parent Coordinator.
Press "0" to replay the Directory Menu.