DIRECTIONS FOR STUDENTS: If you require working papers, please contact Mrs. Irene Della Croce firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs. Della Croce who will meet in person with students or can receive emailed documents, and will then mail the working papers home.
The following is needed in order for the working paper request to be completed:
- Application (Please complete only PAART 1) and get it signed by a guardian.
- Once that is completed, please submit it in person or send it to Mrs. Della Croce.
STUDENT ID NUMBER:
Once she receives this information, she will complete the working papers process.
Your working papers card can be picked up in person or will be mailed to you, please ensure you provide her with a correct mailing address.
Please have the following documents ready to be reviewed:
- Guardian that signed the application present.
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Photo ID (School id/Passport/Government issued id)
- Proof of Schooling (Report Card, Transcript)
A Note from your doctor stating “Physically fit to work” (On Doctor's letterhead or prescription pad) or: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sss/documents/AT-16fillable.pdf