DIRECTIONS FOR STUDENTS: If you require working papers, please contact Carolyne Baldassano, Family Support Coordinator, email address: CBaldassano@Schools.nyc.gov
Ms. Baldassano will meet virtually with students and mail the working papers home.
The following is needed in order for the working paper request to be completed:
- Application: Please complete only part 1 of this application, it must be signed by a guardian. WORKING PAPERS APPLICATION http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sss/documents/AT17-0320Fillable.pdf
- Once that is completed, please send it back to Ms. Baldassano (CBaldassano@Schools.Nyc.Gov) along with the following information.
STUDENT ID NUMBER:
Once she receives this information, she will schedule a video conference with you to complete the working papers process.
Your working papers card will be mailed to you, please ensure you provide her with a correct mailing address.
At the time of the video conference (You do not need to send copies), please have the following documents ready to be reviewed:
- Guardian that signed the application present.
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Photo ID (School id/Passport/Government issued id)
- Proof of Schooling (Report Card, Transcript)