Incoming Student Orientation
Incoming Student Orientation (Rescheduled!) See new date below
Monday, June 26, 2023
3 PM - 5:30 PM
We hope everyone is doing well as the academic year comes to a close. For our incoming 9th graders, we hope you are excited about your end of year 8th grade activities!
We would like to invite you to our Incoming Student Orientation on Monday, June 26, 2023. The event will begin at 3 pm and conclude around 5-5:30 pm. This event is for incoming students and their parents/guardians/caregivers.
Where: Staten Island Tech (Use the Main Entrance on Clawson St. & Lindbergh Ave.)
Who: Incoming 9th/10th grade Students and Parents/Guardians
When: If taking the Math Team Placement Test: Arrive at 3:00 PM,
Otherwise, arrive for 4 PM (If not taking the Math Team Placement Test)
- Math Team Placement Test (Arrive at 3:00 PM. See Math Team Info below)
- If you are not interested in the Math Team, arrive at 4 PM.
- Bring a digital device (Laptop, Tablet) you will be filling out digital forms.
- You will be taking a photo for your ID Card (Have your smile ready)
- Meet your Guidance Counselors and learn about programming & electives.
- Building Tour from the Student Government.
- Bring money for School Spirit Wear (if Interested, not mandatory).
For Parents/Guardians & Caregivers
- Parent session occurring in our auditorium led by our Parent Coordinator, Mrs. Barbara Malenfant, and other members of our staff and faculty.
MATH TEAM INFORMATION:
If any student is interested in joining our Math Team, please fill out the following form to sign up for the placement test: Math Team Placement Test Sign Up
The Math Team Placement Test will take place before the Orientation begins. Therefore, if you plan to take it, please arrive at 3:00 pm. If you cannot attend this event and would like to take the Math Placement Test, please contact our Assistant Principal of Mathematics Mr. Peter Dellegrazie ([email protected]) If you are not interested in taking this placement test, please do not fill out the form and plan to arrive at 4:00 pm.
IF YOU MISSED OUR MARCH ADMISSIONS EVENT
If any family was unable to attend our March Admissions event, we will provide you with all the paperwork that was given out that night. If you have any paperwork from March to submit, you may do so at this event.
Please let us know if you have any questions. (Email Mr. Dellegrazie)
We hope to see you all there!
Welcome to the SITHS Self-Guided Virtual Tour
Get to know the Faces & Places of SITHS, with a series of short videos featuring our Students, Faculty, Staff & Parents to present our school’s unique and special programs.
View our Virtual Flipping Book here: Staten Island Tech Flipping Book